WEC seeks an experienced Office Manager to be responsible for the general operation of our office and provide support to the Executive Director and Staff. This position begins immediately and is part-time, Monday – Thursday/32 hours a week. Resumes will be reviewed on a rolling basis. No phone calls please. The office is located in Trenton, NJ. The deadline to apply is March 30.
* Assist the Executive Director with routine day-to-day operations
* Oversee general office operation
* Track membership dues, staff timesheets and expense reports
* Update member database, website, and calendars
* Create emails blasts for events, trainings, and meetings
* Liaison to the Board of Directors and Sub Committees
* Maintain Salsa Labs database
* Liaison to the bookkeeper
* Coordinate WEC’s annual fundraiser and other programs
* Assist program staff on an as-needed basis with general clerical and administrative tasks
* Track vendor contract renewals
* Update various government systems to keep WEC in compliance
* A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
* A minimum of five years’ experience in office administration
* Excellent computer skills, Microsoft 365, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
* Experience with Salsa Labs a plus
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities: strong organizational and time management skills, detail oriented. Candidates must be able to work independently and be proficient in database entry work and Microsoft 365.
WEC is an equal opportunity employer. The position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement with the United Steelworkers that includes generous benefits, including health care, pension, and paid time off. The hourly rate is $23.60.
Candidates should send a cover letter and resume, which includes contact information for two professional references, to Debra Coyle, Executive Director to firstname.lastname@example.org.